Staff Selection Commission chuan BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSF, NIA, SSB leh rifleman a mi tur sipai (General Duty Constable) lakna tur notification a tichhuak a, August 20 thleng www.ssc.nic.in ah online hmanga dil theih a ni.
SSC GD Vacancy 2018 Details
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||No. of Vacancy|
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018 Details
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||No. of Vacancy|
SSC GD 2018 Eligibility Details
- Candidates must have completed their 10th class, B. Pharmacy, Bachelor of Arts, BCA, B.Sc, Diploma, B.Tech, BDS Dentist, BBA, B.E., B.Com Degree from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Job Seekers must possess the below age limit to work in SSC Constable Jobs 2018 according to the norms and rules of Indian Government.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years.
Aspirants will get Age Relaxation according to the norms,
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 06 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 08 Years.
Physical Standard for Exam 2018
- For Males: 170 cms
- For Females: 157 cms
- For Male: Expanded 80 cms
- Minimum expansion 5 cms
Weight: Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for male and female.
SSC GD 2018 Important Dates
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Notification Declaration Date||16th July 2018|
|Starting Date of SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Form||21st July 2018|
|Last Date to fill SSC GD Constable 2018 Registration Form / Application Form||20th August 2018|
|Last date for Challan Generation||20th August 2018|
|Last date for SSC GD Constable 2018 offline submission||Updated Soon|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Admit Card Declaration||Updated Soon|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Online Exam Date||September / October 2018|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
SSC GD 2018 Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
This is the Selection steps of SSC GD Constable 2018 Notification. First of all, applicants must have to clear the PST and PET Test. If aspirants will be selected in the PST and PET Test then they will be called for the Examination. Final selection will be based on the Medical Test and document verification.
SSC GD 2018 Exam Application Fee – SSC Online Application Fee
Candidates applying for SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018 have to pay an amount as an application fee.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories candidates.
How To Apply For SSC Constable Notification 2018
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will find SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018.
- Click On Recruitment.
- There you will find the SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 for the post which you are applying for.
- Click on that Notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required details, such as Name, Educational Qualification, Address etc.
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- After completion of everything, check once.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Keep a print copy of the same for future reference.
SSC GD Constable 2018 – Notification (Available from 21st July 2018)
SSC GD 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figures Classification.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Non-verbal series.
- Visual Memory.
- Coding and Decoding
- Observation etc.
SSC General Duty Constable Syllabus – GK and General Awareness
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- General Policy.
- Indian History.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution etc.
SSC Constable GD Syllabus for Elementary Mathematics
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work etc.
Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Syllabus for English/Hindi
SSC GD Recruitment PST & PET Test Pattern
|Type||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Race||5 Km in 24 minutes||1.6 Km in 8 minutes|
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6 / 6||6 / 9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-2|