- The Government of India (GoI) has celebrated 2018 Civil Services Day (CSD) on which date?
[A] April 20
[B] April 22
[C] April 21
[D] April 23
- Which country has officially changed its name to the ‘Kingdom of eSwatini’?
- Which company has become the first listed Indian IT firm to hit $100 billion market capitalisation (m-cap)?
[C] Reliance Industries Ltd
- Which state is observing Khongjom Day to pay tributes to the great warriors of their state?
- Which country is hosting the meeting of the Council of foreign ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
[D] South Africa
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Earth Day (WED)?
[A] Save Your Earth from Plastic
[B] Environmental and Climate Literacy
[C] Beware from Plastic Pollution
[D] End Plastic Pollution
- Nabi Tajima, the world’s oldest person has passed away. She belonged to which country?
[C] South Korea
- Which football team has won the 2018 Indian Super Cup Football tournament?
[A] East Bengal FC
[B] Kerala Blasters FC
[C] Bengaluru FC
[D] Churchill Brothers FC
- Which of the following has been declared the official mascot of the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019?
[A] Mother of Peace
[B] Qiu Qiu
[C] Speed Tiger
[D] Son of Dreams
- Who has won the 2018 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix tournament?
[A] Carlos Sainz
[B] Kimi Raikkonen
[C] Daniel Ricciardo
[D] Valtteri Bottas
- The Facebook (FB) page of which Chief Minister has been ranked as the top ranked Facebook pages of Government bodies in India?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
- Which country hosted the 2018 Global Malaria Summit?
[B] South Africa
[D] United Kingdom
- What is the India’s position in the world in terms of economy, as per IMF’s World Economic Outlook (WEO) for April 2018?
- What is the India’s rank in the latest Commonwealth Innovation Index (CII- 2018)?
- The Union Government has constituted Defence Planning Committee (DPC) to facilitate comprehensive planning for the defence forces. The committee will be headed by whom?
[A] P S Krishnan
[B] Arvind Subramanian
[C] Arvind Panagariya
[D] Ajit Doval
- NASA has launched its newest planet-hunting spacecraft “TESS” to search for alien worlds. What does “TESS” stands for?
[A] Transient Exoplanet Survey Satellite
[B] Tranche Exoplanet Survey Satellite
[C] Transitory Exoplanet Survey Satellite
[D] Transit Exoplanet Survey Satellite
- The Government of India (GoI) has launched which initiative to attract international students to study in India?
[A] Gurukul in Bharat
[B] Determine yourself in India
[C] Study in India
[D] Learn with Bharat
1. C 2. A 3. D 4. D 5. B 6. D
7. A 8. C 9. D 10. C 11. A 12. D
13. B 14. C 15. D 16. D 17. C