1. Which state government has signed a MoU with the British Council to strengthen educational and cultural cooperation?
[A] Punjab [B] Kerala
[C] Tamil Nadu [D] Maharashtra
2. Which city hosted the 2018 International Buddhist Conference?
[A] Dharmshala [B] Varanasi
[C] Kathmandu [D] Lumbini
3. The Government of India (GoI) has recently entered into a legal agreement with which international organisation on biotech?
[A] World Bank
[C] Asian Development Bank (ADB)
[D] New Development Bank (NDB)
4. Who has become the India’s longest serving Chief Minister of India?
[A] Naveen Patnaik
[B] Raman Singh
[C] Shivraj Singh Chauhan
[D] Pawan Chamling
5. Which city to host India’s first-ever nationwide food archaeology conference “ArchaeoBroma”?
[A] Mumbai [B] New Delhi
[C] Indore [D] Surat
6. What is the India’s rank in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
[A] 136th [B] 138th
[C] 135th [D] 137th
7. Who has won the 2018 presidential election in Paraguay?
[A] Juan Afara
[B] Horacio Cartes
[C] Mario Abdo Benítez
[D] Efrain Alegre
8. Which Indian carrier has recently become the member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)?
[A] SpiceJet [B] Vistara
[C] IndiGo [D] Air Asia
9. NITI Aayog has launched the Atal New India Challenge that will provide grants of up to how much amount to innovative products and solutions ?
[A] Rs 2.0 crore [B] Rs 1.0 crore
[C] Rs 1.5 crore [D] Rs 2.5 crore
10. Who has become the first woman lawyer to be directly promoted as a judge of the Supreme Court (SC)?
[A] Ranjana Prakash Desai
[B] Ruma Pal
[C] Indu Malhotra
[D] Gyan Sudha Misra
11. The Union Cabinet has approved the hike of Minimum Support Price (MSP) for raw jute to Rs ___per quintal for 2018-19?
[A] Rs 3700 [B] Rs 3800
[C] Rs 3600 [D] Rs 3900
12. The bilateral military exercise “Harimau Shakti 2018” will be conducted between India and which country?
[A] Indonesia [B] Malaysia
[C] New Zealand [D] South Korea
13. Which union ministry has launched the 2nd edition of the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan?
[A] Ministry of Home Affairs
[B] Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
[C] Ministry of Human Resource Development
[D] Ministry of Rural Development
14. Which country to host the world’s first-ever female foreign ministers’ meeting?
[A] Canada [B] Russia
[C] Brazil [D] India
15. Which of the following smart cities has become the India’s first city to run on 100% Renewable Energy during Daytime?
[A] Bengaluru [B] Jaipur
[C] Indore [D] Diu
16. What is the theme of the 2018 World Malaria Day (WMD)?
[A] Ready to beat malaria
[B] Sustain Gains, Save Lives: Invest in Malaria
[C] Invest in the future: defeat malaria
[D] Malaria: A disease without borders
17. Mahmoud Abu Zeid has won the 2018 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize. He hails from which country?
[A] Israel [B] Iraq
[C] Iran [D] Egypt
1. D 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. A 6. B 7. C 8. B 9. B 10. C 11. A 12. B 13. C 14. A 15. D 16. A 17. D